Our Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
- Mark is a retired Commander & U.S. Navy SEAL with over 25 years of extensive military special operations experience. He was decorated for heroism, combat valor, merit and achievement.
- In addition to the numerous skills he learned as a SEAL, Mark brings to us his experience working as:
- Vice President & International Special Projects Director for a prominent NGO managing humanitarian aid projects in 28 nations;
- Led national and regional sales for one of the most competitive, privately owned, all-natural and organic chocolate brands in the U.S. market;
- Managed a renown Private Foundation focused on humanitarian and business development projects in several of the poorest countries in Africa; and
- Initiated opening career opportunities in the financial sector for returning combat-disabled veterans on Wall Street.
- Striking out as an entrepreneur, Mark founded and developed Pruitt, Winston & Brothers, a Texas-based company focused in global logistics and full-spectrum security services for public and private sector clients. .
- Mark is passionate about working with wounded and returning combat warriors and their families in restoring hope and healing.
- He is focused in combatting transnational crime and terrorism; and violence against women and children.
Chief Operating Officer
- Lauren is a proud native Texan – just ask her!
- While attending the University of Texas in Austin, Lauren, specializing in fashion merchandising and, subsequently, entered her first career of retail sales, merchandising, and buying.
- Lauren then expanded her knowledge of high-fashion as a buyer for the Neiman Marcus Group.
- She grew a highly successful business in the financial equities sector traveling throughout the United States and Western Europe. She transitioned from the business in 2014.
- During her time on Wall Street she experienced the first-hand effects of terrorism when 658 friends and colleagues were killed in the attack on Tower 1 of the World Trade Center.
- After several months of attending memorial services and caring for grieving families, Lauren's attention turned towards preventing, mitigating and consequence management of work place violence.
Joseph E. "JoJo" Copenhaver, Jr.
President of Security & Logistics
- A retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with over 30 years of extensive U.S. military special operations and government service and civilian intelligence experience, “JoJo” is a recognized authority regarding threats, vulnerability, and risk.
- He has provided risk assessments and on-site security training for government and law enforcement agencies, private sector businesses, and humanitarian organizations. JoJo has assisted in the recovery of kidnapped victims and has managed numerous disaster relief security operations.
- JoJo has extensive world-wide travel experience in some of the most remote and violent areas of the world. Most recently, He and his wife lived in war-torn Darfur, Sudan, for over 3 years working on numerous humanitarian aid projects.
- JoJo now lives near Washington, DC with his wife Susan who is also a security expert.
The story of our name
Our corporate founders lost many by their sides while previously serving their nation on deployment.
- US Navy SEAL Jason ‘Pruitt’ lost his life in service to his country while serving in South America.
- US Army Private Vincent ‘Winston’ died on a mission in Afghanistan.
We continue to hold dear all the other ‘Brothers’ and sisters who sacrifice in service, on behalf of others, as our nation’s guardians.