Licensed General Construction
Pruitt, Winston & Brothers is proudly teamed in a joint venture with Phoenix of Tennessee which has over twenty years of experience in construction, telecommunications infrastructure, and disaster & emergency response services.
In 1995 Rebel Communications was founded by Kyle Waites and then sold to Spectrasite Communications in 2001. In 2003, the assets were purchased back by Kyle Waites the original founder of Rebel Communications and the resurrected company was named Phoenix of Tennessee. In August 2014 Kyle Waites joined the partnership of Pruitt, Winston & Brothers and the two companies entered into strategic teaming for pursuit of construction and telecommunications infrastructure services.
- We are a design/build general construction firm specializing in Traditional, Telecommunications, Government, Commercial and Institutional end-users. Our construction division is based out of Nashville, TN.
- We have over ninety-five personnel with offices in TN, FL, GA, TX, LA, AZ.
- We hold General Contractors license in TN, NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, LA, AR, AL, AZ, MS, KY and OH and in the process of adding 4 more southwest states.
We also have Electrical Contractors license in TN, GA, AL and LA.
- Program/Project Management: Our construction PM’s have widely varied credentials and construction backgrounds. Our lead PM Officer has the following credentials: BA Accounting, MS Project Management, MS Business Management, and Certificates in: Change Management, IT and Business Transformation
- Safety: we believe that creating and maintaining an effective safety program is critical to our success. The significance of having a job done safely and efficiently is important to us, our clients and personnel. Our industry ‘best practices’ program integrates the following assets:
–Safety Training: All personnel participate in weekly mandatory training covering different safety subject matters
–Full Time Safety Manager: Conducts regular safety and health audits of work sites, ensuring compliance with client and government regulations
–Site Safety Lead: Trained and appointed person on each site responsible for non-stop employee tower safety surveillance
–OSHA Trained Supervisors: Complete required OSHA safety courses and ensure all tower communication construction activities comply with OSHA industry standards
- Emergency & Disaster Recovery Services: 16 years of experience providing several states and localities with disaster recovery services.
–Emergency Power: deployments, connection, startup, testing, refueling & ongoing maintenance of portable generators
–Telecommunication Site Audits: Post-disaster to assess operability, damage, and access issues
–Services: flood prevention & sandbagging; debris removal; post-washout road and site repair & restoration; antenna & line repair
Construction NAICS Codes
|236220||Commercial & Industrial Building Construction|
|237130||Power & Communication Line & Related Structures Construction|
|237310||Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction|
|236210||Industrial Building Construction|
|238210||Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors|
|238910||Site Preparation Contractors|
|517110||Wired Telecommunications Carriers|
|926130||Regulation and Administration of Communications, Electric, Gas, and Other Utilities|